Guidelines – Coronavirus (Covid-19) policy
Scotland’s Chauffeur remains operational and with our dedication to high level of service for safe and secure travel, we are following the UK government guidelines to fully cooperate in the prevention of spreading the Coronavirus. We are committed to supporting the safety of your ground travel by ensuring our chauffeurs follow the correct procedures at all times. Anti-viral disinfection is implemented after every transfer and we have non-contact body thermometers available within each vehicle as well as certified shielding partition between driver and passenger. There is currently no passenger access to the front seating area and as always, our team of professionals are available for you to contact either by telephone or email.
The safer way to get away
- Your chauffeur shall not initiate any contact handshake greeting.
- Your chauffeur will disinfect your luggage with antibacterial formula.
- Your chauffeur will carry out careful and full disinfection of seats, door handles, seat belts and all internal surfaces prior to each transfer.
- Your chauffeur will open and close all doors upon entering and exiting vehicle.
- Any chauffeur showing symptoms will immediately be detached from duty and self-isolate for a minimum period of FOURTEEN DAYS.
- Your chauffeur shall make available antibacterial wipes, single use face masks and Nitrile, powder free gloves.
- To ensure continual air flow, your chauffeur shall increase ventilation with open windows.
- Bottled water shall be stored separately and available upon request.
- For single occupancy, we recommend the safer place to sit is positioned directly behind your chauffeur.